MONDAY / September 24, 2018
NEW APARTMENTS IN THE VOSTOK
7h, now is the period when there are a lot of different small matters, and they take all day. It would be easier if the apartments are in the same district, in Lochitsa. And I would like to exchange Vostok and Sukharevo for Loshitsa, but to contact agencies is to enter into an agreement with huge payments for their services, and then of course they will not find any options, but they will have to pay for services. They pretend to be "intermediaries", they say we provide information services, but they do not work well, they are not intermediaries, most are ordinary lazy crooks. In the field of real estate, people should work in the natal chart of which there is an obvious 4+, and here only Mars.180 and Pluto at 4, most of them are “not there”, everything is mixed up.
I will go back to work with the whole country at 7-8 in the morning, everyone is in a hurry on the street, and I also hurry, like to work, and it dawns ... Maybe someone drives in cars lose this feeling of "common cause" and they start think only about themselves.
Sometimes I walk past the National Library, this huge building, I hang out for a few seconds, and I think how a man who once lived in caves himself could create it.
22h, and indeed, I rode in the trolleybus to the Vostok with a whole country, with the trolleybus swinging like a ship, from side to side, it was so unusual that many in the cabin smiled. And I thought - a good idea, the Belarusian trolleybus, which is swinging, you can even paint under the sea and make the inscription "Titanic", tourists will be delighted.
this rainy day never seemed to end, I solved things one after another lazily and automatically, and if in the morning when I was collecting the backpack, everything was on the shelves, then at the end of the day it exploded like a firecracker, and two more bags in hand.
at 16h the girls brought the things, I helped carry. Then they made an agreement with Veronika in the settlement center, chatted about everything in a row, went to the Green hypermarket, then made copies of keys that turned out to be substandard and did not open the door. By this time it was already dark, I set up a mixer and a siphon in the bath with the last effort, and at 21:00 I went home with transplants on the trolleybuses, freezing at the stops.
I noticed that when I see a homeless person on the street, or a helpless person, like everyone I try not to look, but a clear thought flashes in my head, like someone's voice: "this person needs help," and today gave a homeless person at the exit of the store a few kopecks. At the same time, I often think how this will be realized in the future, in 30 years, really, to helpless people, no one will help to get out of the circle in which they have fallen.
it can be considered that for a month I earned $500, expenses for mixers and repair $100, in general I became an ordinary average citizen who works for food and small joys, such as coffee / beer. It is clear that with such an income there can be no talk of any family, children, it is simply not affordable. And there are no opportunities, girls are waiting for sponsors, but I don’t look like a sponsor.
this diary replaces the communication, not completely, but after the recordings it seems that all this told a good friend.
TUESDAY / September 25, 2018
10+ CONTINUES
17h, today I decided without extremes, left not at 7h, but at 8h and immediately to the Beltelecom service center - in the Vostok I need to connect the Internet, and like I was hooked up, they have it in the computer, but when I arrived to the Vostok, I did everything as they said, there was no internet. In “Beltelecom”, it is impossible to call 123 on the number, so I'm sitting in the kitchen, thinking about how to connect the girls to the Internet.
on the way home I drove into the tax area of the Leninsky district and brought the contract, thay said that I had overpaid taxes, and so far I did not have to pay. In general, I rode around the city a lot in a day, I don’t write down the little things.
I'm sitting in the kitchen, do not think about anything, start thinking about sex and girls - there is an inner disappointment and irritation, women are mocked over the physiological needs of men, however, and vice versa is always the case. Everybody intimidated, do not go to the contact, annoyed people - from poverty, and it is clear that they are trying to behave with restraint, as if everything is in order.
to cause the electrician does not work, 115 not to call, recently in 3 hours of work the plumber on the ad called the amount of $60, and now I have to do everything myself.
WEDNESDAY / September 26, 2018
7h, I plan a day on the Google calendar in the kitchen with a laptop, the main thing is done - I have passed the apartment, now I have to connect the Internet in the East, and other minor matters - in BRTI, replace the technical passport with a new one, take copies of the workers to the tax office to apply for benefits as young specialists and so on. The washing machine is working, I change the bedding, I sit all in smoke from electric cigarettes. And here I think - if it were not for these recent spasms and “early”, I would not rent an apartment, I would have lay on the bed with a laptop, trying to calculate the exact dates of the players.
these calculations are logically at an impasse, as if it was conceived. I figured out how to count the events, but it’s so difficult, and it’s unclear how exactly m works, and I don’t even know which way to approach, I just have to watch carefully, for example, why after the effect spasms I immediately turned on 0. Avril Lavigne map shows 0, when the song "Head above water" came out, and for me the period coincides with S.30.09. One can only guess why, and how it works. But in general, it is clear, and this is important.
9h, I just called and found out that it cost $ 60 to replace the mortise lock in the Vostok, i.e. the doctor worked a whole week to replace the lock. And I thought that we are witnessing the decline of humanity, the evil has triumphed and the lumen is not visible, the traders of the damned people are robbing, and the officials are covering them, and the people's dream - to live with dignity will not come true. According to the general number 115, the housing maintenance service does not provide such services, that is, there is no way out.
21h, there were so many people in Bureau of Technical Inventory, I had a hundred people on the coupon, I thought a little and did not wait, by 15h it was necessary to meet an electrician in the Vostok. And he also called the master to replace the front door lock, as I recently lost a bunch of keys, I had a bad feeling that someone who looked at the apartment before handing it in while I was distracted could have stolen them, because I couldn’t just lose the keys, it’s too important. And he replaced the stuffing of the lock for $ 23, it turns out it was necessary to reset the modem settings by inserting the usual pen into a small hole on the modem. And the electrician finally repaired the outlet, which had not worked for several years, says that there the wires were installed to the circuit. I think this is Dmitry, before last lodger, I remember he cursed at this outlet, he was then electrocuted.
while waiting with the tenant Veronika the master, I advised her to see "I'm losing weight", she turned on the laptop, and the two of us sat on the couch watching. She is a nice girl, a little bit like a “nerd”, all in school, not a single gram of makeup, but when she takes off her glasses, she’s very attractive. I’m doing everything quickly in the apartment, I try not to bother.
In the morning, the washing machine still refused to work normally, unscrewed the back and top covers, climbed a little, but still the water goes through the drum right to the exit, it does not get. Therefore, called the master, I hope the LG service center, tomorrow will come.
what can I say, the calculations have come to an end, everything that could be checked and calculated in the planets - I have already done, and this has become part of me, I have been actively engaged in this for so many years, so many schemes have been revised. How I just did not go crazy, I don’t know, for the last 12 years I have been living with this topic, everything else was in the background. As a result, perfect accuracy did not work out, but a global scheme emerged, according to which events are formed and occur, to some extent it is priceless to see the general picture of life in any natal chart. It is impossible to unlearn this, if realized, and it is constantly with me, and I look at everything that happens through this scheme, for a long time. Not always this knowledge can be applied in reality, but the understanding of periods is completely new to society, this has not happened yet. Sometimes I read the entries in the vk group, and I understand that what they ask and write there is my level of ~ 1998, and very rarely the right phrases flash, it means there are people in this group who argue correctly, though it’s still very far from understanding general scheme. This topic is developing, but so slowly that it seems I will not have time to see how one day the influence of the planets will find application in society.
No comments:
Post a Comment