Monday, 10 December 2018

December 10

MONDAY, December 10, 2018

10h, in the morning I didn’t want to get up, it wasn’t for a long time, I usually get up as soon as my consciousness returns. And here I lay for a long time with my eyes closed, I tried to imagine how events are calculated for each person in the future, how it will look, and what I am doing wrong now in the calculations. Maybe the diagram92 is actually part of a simple process, and I complicate everything, but why there are so many options, the indicator <...> is difficult to set up, it is difficult to count. It is necessary to get used to the new calculations, gradually it will be simplified by itself, in theory.

as I used to live without a slow cooker, all the time standing over the pan - now it looks weird, now I added to the slow cooker what was needed and left, and it's always warm there. And now the laundry is being washed, as usual, a shower and a tea walk with a bun are the only entertainment in a two-million city for a poor man in his prime. And why there are still no signs of an approaching environmental catastrophe, when the “reset” in society begins, tired of waiting. Unclaimedness, poverty, lack of prospects - it is necessary that this either ends, or starts for everyone, because it is so unfair when the more aggressive ones close everything on themselves, while the others survive, so the system does not work for a long time, because there is no development. That is why we are waiting for a "reset" in the community. A little patience, birth charts show the beginning of change for all people, so it will be, soon.

23h, and once again I check the maps of Donald Trump, Melania Trump, and even Barack Obama - all the birthcharts indicate ~ the dates that the forecast recently called: 5.01 or 29.01, this is an ecological disaster that will begin. It may have seemed, but not so much for Belarus in the map of L. it is highlighted, a minus is visible, but a little easier. For the United States exactly the destruction of the territory, it is necessary to throw off dollars as soon as the first signs appear. We are waiting for the first signs, there remains a 5% chance that I am wrong again, as in January 2017 and 2018.

TUESDAY, December 11, 2018

9h, this is a new day, this is my time, and let nothing happen, it's still better than nothing. Oatmeal with honey goes so well, it becomes warm and pulls back into bed, it is better to fill it up not with canned food, but with oatmeal, here is the day and I will buy more.

on the website of free legal advice to answer my question about the punishment of officials are afraid, of course, lawyers may have problems. And it is good that this cabinet system will soon collapse, rather it would be. The population can lose their income in banks, as usual with any changes in the country.

12h, I watch the forecast of the psychic Craig Hamilton-Parker for 2019, he talks about Vesuvius volcano that he might wake up, but I thought more that this catastrophe would change the system, because the birthcharts of the rich show the end of activity, and the topic of sports competitions ends. This can only be in the case of global disasters. And this psychic says that Trump will remain president, although in Trump's birth chart it is clear that he will not be president in late 2019.

20h, we need to continue to transfer the records of 2016 to the blog, while there is time. I am watching the programs with Igor Prokopenko now, and without haste I copy my entries from the Zet diary to a blog and edit it a little so that it is easy to read.

the main characters of the movie "Time Freak":
Sophie Turner, the birth chart shows no later than January 5, 2019
Asa Butterfield, loses savings
Skyler Gisondo, and this actor from the US, and the destruction of the territory can be seen more than the rest, the US will get the most, it seems for sure.

contributions must be taken away as soon as the first signs of environmental catastrophe appear. It's bad that politicians can hide the beginning of a catastrophe, like during the period of Chernobyl, let's hope that information will trickle down on tweeter and social networks.

WEDNESDAY, December 12, 2018

20h, in the morning Dima, who works in Prostor, and with whom vk was recently texting, said that he would ride a bicycle once a day, saying that Prost is also going to. Well, we met there, after McDonalds I drove up and we rolled in the direction of Vitalyur, chatting along the road. The music thundered from his backpack. Dima asked if I knew any girls who were also on the bike. I replied that only imaginary naked girls, and that two imaginary naked girls were rolling on bicycles behind us sevodnya, he did not understand this joke.

I’m worried that the tax company deceived me, it was thought to send information to the Financial Investigation Department or the General Prosecutor’s Office to check how much the tax agency had already deceived people in the same way. But then I decided that these chiefs still have relatives and acquaintances there, and these people complain about how fuckers run, so it’s no use. Where is this apocalypse, where is a volcano, nuclear strikes, anything - it is impossible to live in peacetime, an ordinary person is like a helpless sheep, no rights, no money, no sex. The most cunning all the best for themselves closed. And development has stopped.

I am happy to watch the movie "Passengers", in general I like such films, games, where I am left alone and there is no one, SOMA, Fallout4, and so on.

Christopher Pratt (actor "Passengers") ~ 5.01.2019 destruction of the house, + even damage to the body.
Morten Tyldum (director "Passengers") also shows, in general, all the birthcharts show the beginning of change.

Well, if these changes do not begin again at least in January 2019, it will be a complete failure, again. And tomorrow, December 13 - one of the control points, it certainly does not include the beginning of an environmental disaster, but it refers to it directly.

Three months after cardio spasms have passed, but the borderline state is still going on, I do not write it down every time, but during the day, and especially after any stress, I have to lie for 10 minutes without moving, completely relaxing my muscles, otherwise the tension in the solar plexus region increases and if you do not lie down - a spasm in the chest can begin again. And so I thought, in my map, in September 2018, it was a special 12th house, which caused these spasms, but how many years you have to lie down and relax like this. True, I do this at the same time as some game, or as I fill out this blog.

fell asleep with earthquake map online

THURSDAY, December 13, 2018

8h, after oatmeal with honey, turned on the earthquake map again, and on top appeared the inscription "Seismic activity is high. Over the last hour 4 earthquakes occurred, with an average magnitude of M3.78". Well, let us, volcanoes, in peacetime, ordinary people do not survive, no sex, we need changes, development has stopped, wake up. Of course, it’s not good to wait for a catastrophe, but without this nothing will change.

17h, I watch youtube channel Wild, what will be the consequences in case of an eruption of the Yellowstone volcano. Just said that the lack of a harvest for several years will lead to the death of several billion people. With my reserves for half a year I can hardly hold out if there is limited access to water. And the temperature will drop all over the planet. Sometimes I look at current earthquakes online. In general, the first reference point from the last forecast of the day passed, nothing happened, approx. The next point on January 5, 2019, is where the ecological disaster begins, according to calculations. In the most extreme case, January 29, 2019, but this is ~ 20%. And then I wondered if it would be better for me to play computer games again for whole days than to be loaded with an upcoming catastrophe. Even if it is not a volcano, the main thing is that this event will affect the lifestyle of all people. I have already thought about this, what exactly can stop sports competitions around the world - only an environmental disaster, an epidemic or a nuclear war, in all other cases, people's lifestyles will change little, i.e. the rich will continue to collect everything for themselves, and the poor, including scientists and doctors, will continue to work for food. Come on, nature, it's time to intervene.

20h, as soon as it got dark, jumped on the bike, turned on the lights and illuminated the dark courtyards and rolled into Evroopt, where as usual he drank tea with a bun near the entrance, near the flickering Christmas tree. There was an awkward moment when I drank tea, in the shopping cart next to me lay an empty bag of chips, and I thought that the guys collecting the carts could decide that I had left the bag of chips, so along with the glass I threw it in the trash next to it. One of these guys stopped and stared at me strangely. I got on the bike and drove off, and only then it came to me, it seems in this package was this guy, sandwiches like, the package was not empty. It turns out threw sandwiches guy who collects carts.

That's really what the next end of the world is about to load - it’s better to watch movies or turn on games, now I’m watching Ghost (1990), in English with Russian subtitles, I forgot when I watched this movie. It seems just recently I read in the news that the actor Patrick Swayze is sick, it turns out it was 9 years ago. And he just set up his birthchart, very simple, all events coincided. In this film, Demi Moore is still playing, so her birthchart could not be set up right away, and for some reason, her eyes began to stick together, it's already 23h, it's time to include something on the laptop with a background and fall asleep.

FRIDAY, December 14, 2018

Yesterday I filled out the blog (in Russian language) with records of 2016, and continue with sevodnya. This is the most ordinary day, nothing special, because of the ice I had to walk in the morning in Euroopt, for tea with a bun. After lunch, an hour slept, and now the laptop was turned on again, earthquakes occur approximately the same amount every day, and at this moment I am sure that the representatives of the countries and the officials responsible for the territories are the cause of any disasters, their maps create general events for country. It is very important that those responsible for the territory were in periods favorable for development, and not in falling. In other words, when a catastrophe occurs, such as a tsunami in Japan, it means something was wrong with the organization of labor, some kind of distortion, or the person responsible for the territory was in a falling period, say, the mayor of the city.

But now, in 2018, no one has any idea about this. In the Trump map, there will be a sharp fall, destruction of the territory, according to the news, they do not expect it at all, they behave as usual. The moment of the fall is approaching for many representatives of the countries, but no one knows this, the meaning of these changes is that no one knows about their approach, otherwise the system of society will not change.

20h, in childhood I remember the film "The Langoliers" (1995), now I am reviewing - such disappointment, too weak play of actors, special effects are weak, like yesterday's "Ghost", that's why we need remakes of films, this is how the further development of the idea, taking into account technical progress. While watching the film, made the actor's birthchart from this film by David Morse, it became interesting why such neutral features. And for a long time I wanted to set up a map of the poet Joseph Brodsky, and set it up right away, and even saw the date when he had to emigrate from the country on June 4, 1972, I caught myself looking at this combination of planets in the map and smiling a little, how simple when you know where to look.

23h, before bedtime I see an earthquake point on the site, which was a 2.4-magnitude sevodnya, right in the Yellowstone volcano. In general, in the programs they say that this volcano is the most dangerous, and if you think so, what else can change the climate on the planet so that sporting events in the world are over, and all the rich began to lose their savings, and almost all people began to destroy the territory, In general, this requires serious reasons, this supervolcan is just right. A year ago, I was sure that the cause of change would be the Kim Jong-un - Trump war, but these guys began to put up, and this is very good, but it was not clear where to wait for the strike. Supervolcano or a meteorite, what else to come up with: an epidemic, flares on the Sun, damage to the ozone layer, a sharp melting of glaciers. The UFO is unlikely to arrive, at the current level of development, craters on the Moon can be viewed through a telescope, for contact with other civilizations a higher level is needed.

SATURDAY, December 15, 2018

10h, with my birthchart, you can find errors in any system, and now I'm lying on the bed with a laptop and laughing - I found a pattern in the statistics of blog views.

19h, blog statistics is somehow buggy, shows 134 views from Germany, and from Russia only 4 views, how this can be. The views were for a couple of minutes, it turned out to be a robot from Germany, I looked through all the blog pages at once.

SUNDAY, December 16, 2018

11h, every time I pay for apartments, or taxes, I look at these heavily charged amounts, they are growing, people are robbing more and more, now I think every time: where is this apocalypse, where is this ecological disaster. It turns out the rich, increasingly limiting the poor themselves bring the system to reboot, because if in a society at least one person is very much waiting for a change, then it is a matter of time. And so now here I am looking at the birthchart of Peng Shuai, which took the title the other day. Like many other birthcharts, it shows that there are ~ two weeks left before an ecological disaster, I can always be wrong, but there are too many indications of a quick start.

21h, I fill out the blog for the second day, continue to copy posts from my diary, 2016 just completely transferred just after filling the week, adding photos, sending it to the twitter, Google+, so that the pages are indexed. At the same time I try to watch the first series of different new series, it can hook on some one. Strange, until now the series “Two and a half men” acts as a sleeping pill, probably the audience laughs behind the scenes, as well as the positive Charlie Sheen birthchart.

Doris Laine (ballet dancer) is a simple and clear birthchart, just dismantled, then we believe - Kuzmova Viktoria, who recently lost in the Dubai final, also an understandable birthchart. But here's the obstacle - tomorrow or in a few days there will be a map that does not match under the current scheme. On days that are good for payments, birthcharts come across simple, on days that are bad for calculations, they are difficult and do not coincide according to the current scheme. And this goes on for many years, in what sense, and what fate is trying to say by this, what needs to be done. If you try to make money on players on good days, then the bets turn out to be incorrectly calculated, because there are no winnings in my birthchart, i.e. information escapes, although the scheme is correct, as far as possible now. What is not supposed to be does not happen in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment