MONDAY, January 14, 2019
6h, starting December, I wake up every morning, stretch my hand to my laptop and first look at the online map of earthquakes, then switch to online volcanoes, then to a selection of news, and I see that it’s still early, the environmental disaster has not started yet, so I can safely minor matters.
in the calculations I had to roll back, I will try to set up <...> for sure first, and then calculate the events, it is inconvenient when there are too many options.
everything will change soon, it is clearly visible in the birth charts. Now I’ve been setting up the Sandgren and Norrie birthcharts, which recently played in the finals, I see these combinations of upcoming changes — an environmental disaster, and I imagine how all athletes will remember their way of life with nostalgia. They visited different countries and earned thousands of dollars by looking at them. At the same time, poor teachers, doctors, scientists could not afford simple things, except on credit.
birth charts do not show details, but I guess it will be something like a volcano that throws harmful substances into the atmosphere, or in some way affects the climate, for example, even if sulfur clouds reduce the amount of sun, it will specifically affect Agriculture. At the same time, the birth charts of the rich show the completion of activity, the loss of their savings, and most likely other things, such as food and water, will become valuable. It turns out the rich will be the one who is engaged in water purification. My dad, as a scientist, was engaged in water purification, and at his own expense published scientific monographs. In general, changes should be sufficient to turn everything upside down in the system of society.
I am writing this now, when nothing has begun, ordinary life is outside the window, every day is the same - people go to work, and in the evening they come home from work through the shop. And now the rich people are sure that everything will remain the same, they will come up with new taxes in their offices, play with the prices of goods as they like, continue to feed people like sheep, and make sure that the sheep have nothing but wool which they constantly shear. What now is a convenient time for materialists, cabinet mafia, and children of rich parents. They have beautiful houses, as many women as they want, and they do not think of scientists, and young people do not go into science, who wants to be a beggar. Now is the time, at the very beginning of 2019. If we had developed science, we would give everything to move forward, to develop, these approaching catastrophes would not be terrible.
There is an option that I imagine the changes in an accelerated form, let's say environmental damage will last for years, and as long as the population is purchased with food and water, at this time officials will draw the last money out of them, can this be, yes, easily. More concerned about the question of what currency will remain more stable, except for food and water, probably the Russian ruble.
imagination draws some situations, as if I call the category of a person, a color (orange 4, white 10), and this person begins to contact, interact with a group of people like him. At the same time, such internal tension appears, as if I am proving something. After the information was stolen in March 2018,Now, not only do I write incomprehensibly OneNote, I have confused everything even more with words, now nobody can figure it out.
TUESDAY, January 15, 2019
Helen with whom we rode in Loshitsky Park last week, just admitted that with men only for the reward, I understood that for money. Although before that I asked if she wanted a second boyfriend for herself, because she already had the first one. And after I realized that I will do not have sex with a woman in the near future, the tension in the solar plexus reappeared. Well, at least it became clear that there will no free women for me anymore.
WEDNESDAY, January 16, 2019
I woke up early at 4 am, continue to fill out the blog, and review the series “Less than Perfect” as a background sound, the main thing is to maintain my mood so that internal stress does not appear, which caused cardiospasms, September 2018 - it was as a result of all the stress and depression in recent years, nervous system turns out to have its limitations.
The registered letter came from the tax office, they were again pressed with these fines, out of the blue made me guilty. Well, where is this ecological disaster, too long to wait, everything would change soon, at least in some direction.
before going to sleep, I thought about simple things: to have females you need to be part of at least some flock, if there is no flock, there are no females. Even if it is a pack of criminals, it is better than one, because female avoided by singles. On this day, the words are not formulated, it is necessary then to edit normally, when there will be a good information day.
THURSDAY, January 17, 2019
14h, Helen went all-in, asked to present her 25 roses, I refused and she immediately removed me from her friends. it was still nice to chat, although in her birthchart, the active sign Libra - this means it can communicate with everyone. Well, there was hope for a relationship, but everything is not so simple, there is no money - there is no relationship. What do they show in these films, what kind of relationship, in reality, everything is just for money.
I took the letter from the tax at the post office, it’s clear that the letter will contain bad news, but if I open the letter on a good day, I’ll try to do it — open the letter on a good day using my birthchart. Better to constantly check how it is from the point of view of the influence of the planets, there is nowhere to hurry - according to my calculations, an ecological disaster will happen in a month. I continue to watch online earthquakes, volcanic eruptions, it turns out that this is constantly on Earth and every day, minor earthquakes occur every hour, and all active volcanoes are gradually erupting. Therefore, we are waiting for the eruption of a super volcano, otherwise the disaster will not start.
17h, now it is getting dark on the street, I turn on the flashlight on the bike and ride. When there is no more hope for relationss and sex, due to lack of money, it remains only to take two capsules of the sedative Novo-Passit, and take a walk to relieve this internal tension, which again appears due to the lack of realization. I thought that I have a quiet normal life, and for many it does not. That's the way a good antidepressant - "for many this is not." I even took a pen and a paper, wrote it down in large letters and left it in the kitchen, if it seemed that I'm unhappy, I will read this.
FRIDAY, January 18, 2019
7h, in this period in the planets there are not quite calculations, I check the effect of the current "scheme.92", I see what events were recently and what are happening now, sometimes I see famous, players, actors, politicians. Previously, I constantly wrote down conclusions, but now I just need to understand how some details work.
21h, I watch the series "Less than Perfect", sometimes my eyes are watering from laughter.
SATURDAY, January 19, 2019
I fantasize like in the future - as soon as a new version of a “visual smartphone” is invented, it will be distributed for first to everyone who needs to work with it and then free of charge to others, depending on the speed of production. "Visual" in the sense of when such a beautiful contrasting screen is drawn in the air. And all this will not be for money, but instead of money, each person will be provided with a way of life, including normal house, equipped with furniture at will and even a robot vacuum cleaner. And the person will be able to live separately or together with someone, as and when he wants, and the repair of things will be quick, experts immediately repair or replace things. And people who are compatible for relationship and sex with the birthchart can be found at any time, and spend time with them, with those who are not busy. And moving between cities will be in such vacuum tunnels, in seconds. This is what I see the future.
In the meantime, in our present, in 2019, I am going to go to the pharmacy for laxatives, it seems to me that amid the stresses of constipation. For the whole day I added a few weeks to the blog into russian language, and that is enough fir today.
SUNDAY, January 20, 2019
I continue to watch the series "Less than Perfect" and I tried to understand the planets on the map of Sevastova, set it up in an hour, but I have no strength to go further for now. Therefore, just watching the earthquakes online. The latest calculations show the beginning of the environmental disaster on February 15, less than a month left, we wait further.
No comments:
Post a Comment